Thursday, January 15, 2009

This First Post is for RJ.. HAPPY??!!!

Because of RJ's ridiculous remarks about my blog,
I'm finally posting something in here.
(yeah, RJ, go on.. LAUGH)

I wasn't really planning on creating a blog..
but Megan, being Megan, made me a blog
(Salamat Megan)
So YAY. My own personnal blog!! YIPEE!!
(Unfortunately, I have a feeling that this blog will be updated once every decade or so..)

I thought of the name though
the Disastersmurf.. some of you might be wondering
"where the heck did that come from??"
I'd answer that, but I rather hear your theories =]

currently, my favorite song is BEAUTIFUL DISASTER by KELLY CLARKSON
you can listen to it.. its on the side bar =]

1 comment:

  1. wow!!! i can't believe my eyes!
    it's a BLOG POST BY STEFFI!!
    hahaha
    keep writing!
    (:

    ReplyDelete